LAWYER GIACOMO GUARNERA
Founding Member of Guarnera Advogados Law Firm
Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
• Doctor of Commercial Law, cum laude at the Faculty of Law, University of Palermo.
• Legal Procurator in Italy since 1989.
• Graduated in Law at the faculty of Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (USP) in 1994.
• Lawyer in Brazil since 1995.
• Vice President of the Italo-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry of São Paulo since 2000.
• Chief Secretary G.E.I. - Group Italians Leaders of São Paulo since 2000.
• President of the Italo-Brazilian Chamber of São Paulo Junior from 1992 to 1998.
• Chairman of the ACL - São Paulo since 1999.
Dell'AIJA • Member, Association Internationale des Jeunes Avvocats since 1987.
• President of the Associação São Lourenço charities of São Paulo since 1997.
• President of "Abba Brazil - Formation and sustenance of Youth" from 2005.
• Advisor for the Italian Club of São Paulo from 1999 to 2002.
• Member of the Directorate of Legal Committee of the Italo-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry of São Paulo since 2002.
• Member of the Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil - Sao Paulo.
Associação dos Advogados • Member of São Paulo.
• Admin, prosecutor and advisor to several companies.
Italian, Portuguese, German, English, French, Spanish.